Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sr. Ann Roddy, SSND

I don't even know the exact number of years that Sr. Ann Roddy has been connected with Tau House.  Well over 25 years I'd guess.  In recent years Ann has been very much a pastor to us though we can't officially call her that.  Some may recognize her as one of the artists painting on Jackson Square.  Anyone associated with Lazarus House knows of her ministry there.  Ann coordinates our activities and works closely with any priests who come to Tau to preside at our Sunday liturgy.  

2 comments:

  1. Dear Billy,

    I love the beauty and warmth of this site...you do TAU House justice. Thanks and know I'll be following along.

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends I want you to know that I shallbe visiting New Orleans from march 20- 27th. I hope to see you at that time.

    Fr. Bob

    ReplyDelete